2018 Sevastien Cabernet Sauvignon Santa Cruz Mountains
Lighter color hue from well drained vineyards, the wine offers blackberry, raspberry, red current. Considerable chalkiness, vanilla, touch of leather with high and dense tannins. This solid and very elegant wine will show its true pedigree after five to ten years of aging.
- 2021 Sunset, Double Gold Medal 96 points
- 2021 International Womens Wine Competition, Gold Medal 92 points
- 2021 Monterey International Wine Competition, Gold Medal 92 points
- 2021 East Meets West Wine Competition, Best of Class, Double Gold Medal 98 points
- 2021 San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge, Gold Medal 93 points
- 2021 Wine Enthusiast, 91 points
Cases produced: 110
Pairing suggestion: grilled burger with French fries, beef short ribs and other braised beef dishes. Roast or grilled lamb and Portobello mushrooms.