SHIPPING TO AK, AL, CO, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY?
CLICK HERE TO SWITCH SHOPS
FOR DELIVERY TO CA, AZ, NV, TX, IN, FL:
This Pinot Noir has vivacious red fruit and pine-forest flavors with a lengthy, energetic finish.
- 94 points: Wine Review Online (Jan 2020)
- 93 points: Wine Enthusiast (March 2020)
- 91 points: Steve Heimoff
- Gold: 2019 Dan Berger Wine Competition.
- Gold & 90 points: 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition
- Gold: San Francisco Chronicles Wine Competition.
Refined wine that slowly reveals a velvety texture and mouth-filling flavors, with aromatics of concentrated dark fruit accented by a plush finish.
Only 97 cases made.
- Gold: Winemaker’s Challenge International Wine Competition
- Silver: 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition
- Silver: 2019 New Orleans International Wine Competition
Our celebrated and delicious Pinot Noir from a dry-farmed vineyard in Santa Cruz Mountains. The sun and fog-kissed fruit creates an exquisite, noble wine.
- Best of Show, Platinum Medal and 95 points: San Diego International Wine Competition (May 2020)
- 94 points: Wine Review Online (Jan 2020).
- Gold medal & 91 points: 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition
- Gold medal & 90 points: 2020 Winemaker’s Challenge International Wine Competition
- 92 points & recommended as Cellar Selection by Wine Enthusiast
This voluptuous, full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon made from Santa Cruz Mountains fruit speaks for itself. This noble wine has a deep lush color with enticing aromas of black cherry, blackberry, black currant, plum, rose petal, black pepper, and cedar chest.
Very limited quantity- only 54 cases produced.
Breathe in the aromatic ripeness of black cherry, cassis and boysenberry. This full-bodied wine integrates an ample amount of ripe black fruit with vanilla, cinnamon spice, sweet tobacco and savory notes of leather with hints of cedar. The 2018 Cabernet Reserve is rich and complex wine supported by velvety soft smooth tannins, making this wine easy to drink upon release but will offer even more rewards after a few years in your cellar.
- 2021 San Francisco Chronicles Wine Competition (over 1000+wineries, over 5500+ wine entries): prestigious Sweepstake Award (Best Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 2021 San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge- Platinum Award. 94 Rich Cook Feb 2, 2021
This French style sparkling is fresh and crisp with some citrus notes as well as lots of creamy texture. Very elegant nose with hints of apple and warm bread with a lush and velvety mouth feel which exhibits minerality and vanilla.
Feb 2021 San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge: Gold medal
blush color wine with fragrant floral aromatics and flavors of white cherry, strawberries, with hint of limon zest, wet stone, and pomegranates on the palate.
- March 2021 San Francisco Chronicles: Gold medal
- Feb 2021 San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge: Gold medal
Suave floral nuance, powerful, mineral-accented Meyer lemon, ripe appe skin, pear and honey scents hanging on to this well balanced and textured Chardonnay.
Best Chardonnay, Platinum medal and 94 points: Winemaker’s Challenge International Wine Competition
Gold and 93 points: Monterey International Wine Competition
Gold: 2019 Dan Berger Wine Competition.
This wine is not to miss! It has distinctive fruit aromas and an elegant texture with lots of minerality and freshness on the palate. It is great on its own or with seafood. Made from a small production of a famous Spanish grape varietal grown on coastal Central California vineyards.
- 93 points & Gold: 2020 San Diego Intl Wine Competition
- 93 points: Wine Enthusiast
- 92 points: Wine Review Online.
- 92 points: Steveheimoff.com
- 2020 Winemaker’s Challenge International Wine Competition-Gold medal