SHIPPING TO: AK, AL, CO, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY - CLICK HERE TO SWITCH SHOPS
FOR SHIPPING TO: CA, AZ, NV, TX, IN, FL, PLEASE CONTINUE SHOPPING...
To receive 15% or 20% OFF on wine purchase join our Quarterly Wine Club Membership (Free to join) click for details HERE
- 2021 May Wine Enthusiast, 91 points, Monterey Intl Wine Competition- Platinum medal and Best Grenache award
- 2021 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition Gold Medal, 91 points
Blended from two of the Rhone's most famous grape varietals that are lusciously fruity yet full bodied. Ignition offers the two distinctive Rhône varietals of Grenache and Syrah from West Paso Robles, Edna Valley and Pismo Beach AVAs. Like most wines inspired from famed Chateau Neuf du Pape, this blend showcases Grenache grape characteristics of generous fruit with full body, bringing notes of soy sauce, black fig and chocolate. The eco-rich Syrah sourced from warmer and cool climate adds dark fruit, spices and minerality with hints of blueberry, black pepper and refreshing acidity coming from the crisp coast of Spanish Spring Vineyard. A robust blend that is enticing with the structure and tannin to age over a decade or drink now!
Our celebrated and delicious Pinot Noir from a dry-farmed vineyard in Santa Cruz Mountains. The sun and fog-kissed fruit creates an exquisite, noble wine.
Only 163 cases produced
- 2020 San Diego International Wine Competition Best of Show Platinum Medal, 95 points
- 2020 Wine Review Online 94 points
- 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition Gold Medal, 91 points
- 2020 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition Gold Medal, 90 points
- 2020 Wine Enthusiast Cellar Selection 92 points
Superb blend of 2 Bordeaux varietals – Merlot from dry farmed Zaynte Vineyards in Santa Cruz Mountains and silky Cabernet Sauvignon from Bates Ranch, showcasing the finest coastal vineyards fruit. Luxurious milky dark chocolate, soy sauce, teriyaki, black cherry, vanilla, black walnut, roasted and fresh hazelnut. The wine is dense, creamy, very extracted and soft with an amazingly long finish. Prevalent tannins from French oak still firm and complex. This wine benefits from cellaring for over 10 years but worthy to enjoy now.
Only 100 cases produced
- 2021 American Fine Wine Competition Double Gold Medal
- 2021 East Meets West Wine Competition Gold Medal, 92 points
This delicate Pinot Noir exhibits aromas of rose petal, tart plum flesh, and earthy notes. The palate is full of red cherry, sagebrush, raspberry, and a hint of strawberry. This elegant and semi full-bodied wine integrates lots of red fruits mixed with vanilla, forest floor aromatics, and is supported by velvety and soft tannins, making this wine easy drinking on release, but will offer even more rewards after a few years in your cellar. Simply put, just a classic Pinot Noir from the Santa Cruz Mountains.
Only 238 cases made. Suggested retail: $ 58.00
2021 Wine Enthusiast 94 points
This wine engages all parts of the palate, with enticing aromatics, lush and velvety mouthfeel of fresh cherries and vanilla. Truly elegant from one of the coolest sites nestled behind the famed Pismo Beach sand dunes of CA located three miles from the ocean
with foggy coastal mornings and sunshine afternoons. Very reminiscent effort of a Burgundian Pinot Noir.
May 2021 Wine Enthusiast 93
Only 270 cases made
This voluptuous, full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon made from Santa Cruz Mountains fruit speaks for itself. This noble wine has a deep lush color with enticing aromas of black cherry, blackberry, black currant, plum, rose petal, black pepper, and cedar chest.
Very limited quantity- only 50 cases produced.
2021 San Francisco Chronicles Wine Competition (over 1000+wineries, over 5500+ wine entries): prestigious Sweepstake Award (Best Cabernet Sauvignon)
Breathe in the aromatic ripeness of black cherry, cassis, and boysenberry. This full-bodied wine integrates an ample amount of ripe black fruit with vanilla, cinnamon spice, sweet tobacco and savory notes of leather with hints of cedar. The 2018 Cabernet Reserve is a rich and complex wine supported by velvety soft, smooth tannins
- 2021 San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge Platinum Award.
- 2021 Feb 2 - Rich Cook 94 points
- 2021 American Fine Wine Competition Double Gold Award
- 2021 Monterey International Wine Competition Gold Award, 91 points
This French style sparkling is fresh and crisp with some citrus notes as well as lots of creamy texture. Very elegant nose with hints of apple and warm bread with a lush and velvety mouth feel which exhibits minerality and vanilla.
- 2021 San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge Gold Medal, 90 points
- 2021 Wine Enthusiast 90 points
- 2021 East Meets West Wine Competition Silver Medal
- 2021 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition Bronze Medal
This refined wine slowly reveals itself with velvety texture and mouth-filling flavors. It opens with warm aromatics of rose petals, a hint of strawberry, ripe peaches, plums and traces of red candy. On the palate, delicate entry of seamless tannin, the wine continues with flavors of fresh yellow peach accented by bright acidity and creamy texture accompanied by very soft tannin driven by the vineyard's proximity to the ocean.
- 2021 San Francisco Chronicles Gold Medal Award
- 2021 San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge Gold Medal Award
- 2021 Sunset Gold Medal Award, 91 points
- 2021 Monterey International Wine Competition Gold Medal Award, 90 points