2018 Pinot Noir Ferrari
This wine has a deep ruby color with notes of black cherry, violets, raspberry, rose petal, and forest floor. On the palate, powerful flavors of concentrated red and black fruit, spice, subtle tannins, and balanced acidity makes it hard to resists this bottle be opened now for enjoyment. If you can manage it, it can be cellared for a decade or more to explore another dimension of this exquisite wine.
Only 163 cases produced
- 2020 San Diego International Wine Competition Best of Show Platinum Medal, 95 points
- 2020 Wine Review Online 94 points
- 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition Gold Medal, 91 points
- 2020 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition Gold Medal, 90 points
- 2020 Wine Enthusiast Cellar Selection 92 points