Albarino is a traditional varietal grown in the northwest of Spain. This wine is not to miss! It has a medium straw gold color, with distinctive aromas of lemon, apple, and banana. You may also discover some hints of rose petal in the nose. It has an elegant texture with almost briny minerality, with fresh flavors on the palate comprising of Asian pear, green apple, and citrus. The minerality and freshness driven by the vineyard proximity to the ocean carries you long into the finish. This refreshing, medium bodied wine makes it a great candidate for seafood or shellfish.
Only 264 cases made.
100 % Albarino
Residual sugar: < 0.25 grams/L.
Aging potential: 2024
- 93 points & Gold: 2020 San Diego Intl Wine Competition
- 93 points: Wine Enthusiast
- 92 points: Wine Review Online.
- 92 points: Steveheimoff.com
- 2020 Winemaker’s Challenge International Wine Competition-Gold medal