FOR SHIPPING TO AK, AL, CO, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
CLICK HERE TO SWITCH SHOPS
FOR DELIVERY TO CA, AZ, NV, TX, IN, FL, PLEASE CONTINUE SHOPPING...
To receive 20% OFF on wine purchase join our Quarterly Wine Club Membership (Free to join) click for details HERE
Bright and rich with sweet notes like brioche, showing aromas of yellow apple, floral and citrus fruits mingle with a slight buttery accent reminiscent of Chardonnay.
Wine Enthusiast rating 91p
This delicate Pinot Noir exhibits aromas of rose petal, tart plum flesh, and earthy notes. The palate is full of red cherry, sagebrush, raspberry, and a hint of strawberry. This elegant and semi full-bodied wine integrates lots of red fruits mixed with vanilla, forest floor aromatics, and is supported by velvety and soft tannins, making this wine easy drinking on release, but will offer even more rewards after a few years in your cellar. Simply put, just a classic Pinot Noir from the Santa Cruz Mountains.
Only 238 cases made. Suggested retail: $ 58.00
2021 Wine Enthusiast 94 points
Sensual Chardonnay with aromas of citrus blossom and passion fruit springing from the glass. The rich texture combined with a balanced mineraility begs you to take another sip.
- 2019 Dan Berger Wine Competition Triple Gold Medal
- 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition Double Gold Medal
- 2020 San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge Gold Medal, 92 points
- Wine Enthusiast 91 points
Our celebrated and delicious Pinot Noir from a dry-farmed vineyard in Santa Cruz Mountains. The sun and fog-kissed fruit creates an exquisite, noble wine.
Only 163 cases produced
- 2020 San Diego International Wine Competition Best of Show Platinum Medal, 95 points
- 2020 Wine Review Online 94 points
- 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition Gold Medal, 91 points
- 2020 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition Gold Medal, 90 points
- 2020 Wine Enthusiast Cellar Selection 92 points
Santa Cruz Mountains, Deer Ridge Trail Vineyard
Lightpost is a boutique winery perched on the edge of Silicon Valley in Santa Clara County, CA. Our team of French winemaker Christian Roguenant and Russian winemaker Sofia Fedotova created this elegant and full-bodied, cool-climate Pinot Noir from a single vineyard. It is loaded with red and black cherries, prunes, vanilla, and sweet oak. 100 cases made.