SHIPPING TO AK, AL, CO, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY?
CLICK HERE TO SWITCH SHOPS
FOR DELIVERY TO CA, AZ, NV, TX, IN, FL:
This wine is not to miss! It has distinctive fruit aromas and an elegant texture with lots of minerality and freshness on the palate. It is great on its own or with seafood. Made from a small production of a famous Spanish grape varietal grown on coastal Central California vineyards.
- 93 points & Gold: 2020 San Diego Intl Wine Competition
- 93 points: Wine Enthusiast
- 92 points: Wine Review Online.
- 92 points: Steveheimoff.com
- 2020 Winemaker’s Challenge International Wine Competition-Gold medal
Our distinctive and lush Chardonnay has a rich golden color and a nice balanced palate. This wine exudes power and complexity with aromas of ripe stone fruit, apple, apricot, and exotic spices, followed by a refreshing acidity.
Gold: 2019 New Orleans International Wine Competition.
Gold medal & 91 points: 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition