FOR SHIPPING TO AK, AL, CO, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY?
CLICK HERE TO SWITCH SHOPS
FOR DELIVERY TO CA, AZ, NV, TX, IN, FL
This complex and dynamic Cabernet Sauvignon is filled with layers of flavors. It has seductive aromas of ripe blackberries with hints of cracked black pepper, vanilla, cinnamon, and clove with savory undertones.
- 2020 Sommelier Challenge International Wine & Spirts Competition Gold Medal, 91 points
The Mila Grenache is an interesting red blend of two distinct Grenache noir grapes–West Paso Robles and Edna Valley. Spiced with a touch of cold and warm climate Syrah. The cuvee is named after one of Sofia’s beautiful daughters. The 2018 was a slow and cool ripening vintage. Grenache generally offers a medium color red with a concentrated nose of black and red cherry fruit jam, black pepper and minty spice. On the palate presents sweet black cherry balanced with dark plum skin, dark berries and delicate but rich tannins of sweet tobacco notes with a touch of pepper on the finish. Concentrated tannins and full midpalate bestow this youthful Grenache blend to be a long cellaring potential and age worthiness for over a decade.
- 2021 May Wine Enthusiast, 91 points
- 2021 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition Gold Medal, 91 points
Breathe in the aromatic ripeness of black cherry, cassis and boysenberry. This full-bodied wine integrates an ample amount of ripe black fruit with vanilla, cinnamon spice, sweet tobacco and savory notes of leather with hints of cedar. The 2018 Cabernet Reserve is rich and complex wine supported by velvety soft smooth tannins, making this wine easy to drink upon release but will offer even more rewards after a few years in your cellar.
- 2021 San Francisco Chronicles Wine Competition (over 1000+wineries, over 5500+ wine entries): prestigious Sweepstake Award (Best Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 2021 San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge Platinum Award.
- 2021 Feb 2 - Rich Cook 94 points
- 2021 American Fine Wine Competition Double Gold Award
- 2021 Monterey International Wine Competition Gold Award, 91 points
A beautiful blush color – this refined wine slowly reveals itself with velvety texture and mouth-filling flavors. It opens with warm aromatics of rose petals, a hint of strawberry, ripe
peaches, plums and traces of red candy. On the palate, delicate entry of seamless tannin, the wine continues with flavors of fresh yellow peach accented by bright acidity and creamy texture accompanied by very soft tannin driven by the vineyard proximity to the ocean.
- 2021 San Francisco Chronicles Gold Medal Award
- 2021 San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge Gold Medal Award
- 2021 Sunset Gold Medal Award, 91 points
- 2021 Monterey International Wine Competition Gold Medal Award, 90 points
Our distinctive and lush Chardonnay has a rich golden color and a nice balanced palate. This wine exudes power and complexity with aromas of ripe stone fruit, apple, apricot, and exotic spices, followed by a refreshing acidity.
- 2019 New Orleans International Wine Competition Gold Medal
- 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition Gold Medal, 91 points
This smooth, rich, and delicious Chardonnay made in the European style is a great expression of this varietal, with fresh mineral notes, as well as aromas of grapefruit, tangerine, passion fruit, ripe apricot, lemon zest and apple.
- 2020 San Diego International Wine Competition Gold Medal, 93 points
- 2019 Sommelier Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition Gold Medal, 91 points
- 2020 Steve Heimoff 90 points
Refined wine that slowly reveals a velvety texture and mouth-filling flavors, with aromatics of concentrated dark fruit accented by a plush finish.
Only 97 cases made.
- 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition Silver Medal
- 2019 New Orleans International Wine Competition Silver Medal
- 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition Silver Medal
- 2020 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition Gold Medal, 90 points
This tantalizing Rhone Blend trio of Marsanne-Roussanne-Grenache Blanc from the new world is simply delicious. Don’t pass the opportunity to enjoy this wine by itself or with a meal.
- 2019 New Orleans International Wine Competition (Rhone Blend) Silver Medal
- 2019 Connoisseur Guide to California Wine 90 points and 1 Puff
Bright and rich with sweet notes like brioche, showing aromas of yellow apple, floral and citrus fruits mingle with a slight buttery accent reminiscent of Chardonnay.
Wine Enthusiast rating 91p