SHIPPING TO AK, AL, CO, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY?
CLICK HERE TO SWITCH SHOPS
FOR DELIVERY TO CA, AZ, NV, TX, IN, FL:
Mouth-filling flavors, velvery texture and rose petals/strawberry aromatics spills from the glass. This lush fruit is balanced by the natural acitidy of the premier coastal site.
Very Limited production of this special wine - only 56 cases made.
Plush sensual wine with aromatics and palate of cherry, baking spice, rose petal, granite, bergamot, and red clay. Vibrant acidity, balanced tannins, fine texture, with long finish of decadent fruit.
- 92 Points: Wine Enthusiast (March 2020)
- Best of Show Platinum, 95 points 2020 San Diego Intl Wine Competition
- Gold: 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
- 91 points 2019: Steveheimoff.com
This complex and dynamic Cabernet Sauvignon is filled with layers of flavors. It has seductive aromas of ripe blackberries with hints of cracked black pepper, vanilla, cinnamon, and clove with savory undertones.
- Gold 91 points: 2019 Sommelier's Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Silver: 2020 Winemaker’s Challenge International Wine Competition
Sensual Chardonnay with aromas of citrus blossom and passion fruit springing from the glass. The rich texture combined with a balanced mineraility begs you to take another sip.
- Dan Berger Wine Competition- Triple Gold
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition (Dec 2019): Double gold
- San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge (May 2020) - Gold, 92p
- WE: 91 points
This smooth, rich, and delicious Chardonnay made in the European style is a great expression of this varietal, with fresh mineral notes, as well as aromas of grapefruit, tangerine, passion fruit, ripe apricot, lemon zest and apple.
- Gold 93 points: 2020 San Diego Intl Wine Competition
- Gold 91 points: 2019 Sommelier's Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition.
- 90 points: Steve Heimoff
- Silver: 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition
This wine engages all parts of the senses, from the shimmering color, to the enticing aromatics, to the lush and velvety mouthfeel. Truly impressive product of its terroir.
- 96 points: Wine Review Online (2020)
- 93 points: Wine Enthusiast (2020)
- Gold: 2019 San Francisco Wine Competition
- Gold & 90 points: 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition
A medium bodied but complex creation, this elegant, limited-availability Pinot Noir will be a nice addition to any cocktail party or with a meal.
Gold: 2020 San Diego Intl Wine Competition, 93 points
Silver: 2019 Sommelier's Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition.
Silver: 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
This Chardonnay has a unique character, offering beautiful aromatics and vibrant energy.
95 points: Wine Review Online.
2020 San Diego Intl Wine Competition: Gold, 90 points
Wine Enthusiast March 2020: 91 points
This powerful, full-bodied wine is comprised of a blend of several varietals grown in the Central Coast. A voluptuous wine ideal for everyday celebration, it contains a rich, plush texture, with a finish defined by finesse and elegance.
- Gold and Best of class Winner: 2019 Sommelier's Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition, 92 points
- Gold: 2020 San Diego Intl Wine Competion, 90 points
- Gold: 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition, 90 points
- 90 points and 1 Puff from Connoisseur's Guide to California Wine- March 2020