SHIPPING TO AK, AL, CO, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY?
CLICK HERE TO SWITCH SHOPS
FOR DELIVERY TO CA, AZ, NV, TX, IN, FL:
This powerful, full-bodied wine is comprised of a blend of several varietals grown in the Central Coast. A voluptuous wine ideal for everyday celebration, it contains a rich, plush texture, with a finish defined by finesse and elegance.
- Gold and Best of class Winner: 2019 Sommelier's Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition, 92 points
- Gold: 2020 San Diego Intl Wine Competion, 90 points
- Gold: 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition, 90 points
- 90 points and 1 Puff from Connoisseur's Guide to California Wine- March 2020
This wine is not to miss! It has distinctive fruit aromas and an elegant texture with lots of minerality and freshness on the palate. It is great on its own or with seafood. Made from a small production of a famous Spanish grape varietal grown on coastal Central California vineyards.
- 93 points & Gold: 2020 San Diego Intl Wine Competition
- 93 points: Wine Enthusiast
- 92 points: Wine Review Online.
- 92 points: Steveheimoff.com
- 2020 Winemaker’s Challenge International Wine Competition-Gold medal
Our distinctive and lush Chardonnay has a rich golden color and a nice balanced palate. This wine exudes power and complexity with aromas of ripe stone fruit, apple, apricot, and exotic spices, followed by a refreshing acidity.
Gold: 2019 New Orleans International Wine Competition.
Gold medal & 91 points: 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition