we ship to California, Nevada, Arizona, Florida
This wine is not to miss! It has distinctive fruit aromas and an elegant texture with lots of minerality and freshness on the palate. It is great on its own or with seafood. Made from a small production of a famous Spanish grape varietal grown on coastal Central California vineyards.
- 93 points & Gold: 2020 San Diego Intl Wine Competition
- 93 points: Wine Enthusiast
- 92 points: Wine Review Online.
- 92 points: Steveheimoff.com
- 2020 Winemaker’s Challenge International Wine Competition-Gold medal
This tantalizing Rhone Blend trio of Marsanne-Roussanne-Grenache Blanc from the new world is simply delicious. Don’t pass the opportunity to enjoy this wine by itself or with a meal.
- Silver: 2019 New Orleans International Wine Competition.
- 90 points and 1 Puff from Connoisseur's Guide to California Wine
- Silver- 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition
This smooth, rich, and delicious Chardonnay made in the European style is a great expression of this varietal, with fresh mineral notes, as well as aromas of grapefruit, tangerine, passion fruit, ripe apricot, lemon zest and apple.
- Gold 93 points: 2020 San Diego Intl Wine Competition
- Gold 91 points: 2019 Sommelier's Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition.
- 90 points: Steve Heimoff
- Silver: 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition
Our distinctive and lush Chardonnay has a rich golden color and a nice balanced palate. This wine exudes power and complexity with aromas of ripe stone fruit, apple, apricot, and exotic spices, followed by a refreshing acidity.
Gold: 2019 New Orleans International Wine Competition.
Gold medal & 91 points: 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition
Suave floral nuance, powerful, mineral-accented Meyer lemon, ripe appe skin, pear and honey scents hanging on to this well balanced and textured Chardonnay.
Best Chardonnay, Platinum medal and 94 points: Winemaker’s Challenge International Wine Competition
Gold and 93 points: Monterey International Wine Competition
Gold: 2019 Dan Berger Wine Competition.
Mouth-filling flavors, velvery texture and rose petals/strawberry aromatics spills from the glass. This lush fruit is balanced by the natural acitidy of the premier coastal site.
Very Limited production of this special wine - only 56 cases made.