SHIPPING TO AK, AL, CO, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MO, NC, ND, NE,
NH, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY?
CLICK HERE TO SWITCH SHOPS
FOR DELIVERY TO CA, AZ, NV, TX, IN, FL:
Breathe in the aromatic ripeness of black cherry, cassis and boysenberry. This full-bodied wine integrates an ample amount of ripe black fruit with vanilla, cinnamon spice, sweet tobacco and savory notes of leather with hints of cedar. The 2018 Cabernet Reserve is rich and complex wine supported by velvety soft smooth tannins, making this wine easy to drink upon release but will offer even more rewards after a few years in your cellar.
- 2021 San Francisco Chronicles Wine Competition (over 1000+wineries, over 5500+ wine entries): prestigious Sweepstake Award (Best Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 2021 San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge- Platinum Award. 94 Rich Cook Feb 2, 2021
blush color wine with fragrant floral aromatics and flavors of white cherry, strawberries, with hint of limon zest, wet stone, and pomegranates on the palate.
- March 2021 San Francisco Chronicles: Gold medal
- Feb 2021 San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge: Gold medal
A medium bodied but complex creation, this elegant, limited-availability Pinot Noir will be a nice addition to any cocktail party or with a meal.
Gold: 2020 San Diego Intl Wine Competition, 93 points
Silver: 2019 Sommelier's Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition.
Silver: 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
This voluptuous, full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon made from Santa Cruz Mountains fruit speaks for itself. This noble wine has a deep lush color with enticing aromas of black cherry, blackberry, black currant, plum, rose petal, black pepper, and cedar chest.
Very limited quantity- only 54 cases produced.
This complex and dynamic Cabernet Sauvignon is filled with layers of flavors. It has seductive aromas of ripe blackberries with hints of cracked black pepper, vanilla, cinnamon, and clove with savory undertones.
- Gold 91 points: 2019 Sommelier's Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Silver: 2020 Winemaker’s Challenge International Wine Competition
Refined wine that slowly reveals a velvety texture and mouth-filling flavors, with aromatics of concentrated dark fruit accented by a plush finish.
Only 97 cases made.
- Gold: Winemaker’s Challenge International Wine Competition
- Silver: 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition
- Silver: 2019 New Orleans International Wine Competition
Mouth-filling flavors, velvery texture and rose petals/strawberry aromatics spills from the glass. This lush fruit is balanced by the natural acitidy of the premier coastal site.
Very Limited production of this special wine - only 56 cases made.
Our celebrated and delicious Pinot Noir from a dry-farmed vineyard in Santa Cruz Mountains. The sun and fog-kissed fruit creates an exquisite, noble wine.
- Best of Show, Platinum Medal and 95 points: San Diego International Wine Competition (May 2020)
- 94 points: Wine Review Online (Jan 2020).
- Gold medal & 91 points: 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition
- Gold medal & 90 points: 2020 Winemaker’s Challenge International Wine Competition
- 92 points & recommended as Cellar Selection by Wine Enthusiast